Date and Time: March 16 and 17, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time
Location:Courtyard Gulfport Beachfront, 1600 East Beach Boulevard, Gulfport, MS 39501
Public Comment: March 16, 2016 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central Time
The discussion will focus on several topics including, but not limited to: an update on recovery efforts; resources and technical assistance available to communities with environmental justice concerns; and climate change concerns of coastal communities.
Pre-registration is REQUESTED. You can register at https://nejac-public-meeting-march-16th-17th- 2016.eventbrite.com
- Registration closes at Midnight Central Time on Friday, March 11, 2016.
- The deadline for public comment period sign-up is Midnight Central Time on Monday, March 7, 2016.
- Read the NEJAC public comment guidelines
Written comments can also be submitted for the record:
- Written comments received by Midnight, Central Time on Monday, March 7, 2016, will be included in the materials distributed to the NEJAC prior to the teleconference.
- Written comments received after that time will be provided to the NEJAC as time allows.
- All written comments should be sent to Karen L. Martin, EPA, via email at email@example.com.